The guarantee can be claimed at the “Returns Division” Výměna-displeje.cz, Mírové náměstí 116, 432 01 Kadaň Czech Republic, or from authorised service centres for sold products.
The risk of damage to goods is transferred to the purchaser at the moment they receive the goods from the vendor, or when the vendor transfers the goods to the first delivery services company.
The purchaser is required to duly check their goods as soon as possible after transfer of risk of damage to goods, and at the latest at the moment the delivery arrives at the delivery address and before the transport services company has departed. If the purchaser does not check the goods, or does not ensure the goods are checked at the time risk of damage to goods is transferred, then the purchaser is unable to make a claim for defects ascertained during such a check. When the purchaser ascertains a defect in the goods, they are required to send an email to the vendor at email@example.com stating as such.
The vendor provides a guarantee for the goods for the period in months which is listed in the delivery note. The guarantee period begins on the day the invoice is issued. For software, the guarantee applies only to the physical readability of the media. At the moment of removing protective features (plastic film, seal, opening pack, etc.) the customer (or user) becomes an authorised licence user of the software product and accepts the licensing arrangements of the copyright holder, or software producer. This contractual supply cannot be returned to the supplier. The supplier is not liable for the correct function of software products (hereinafter also referred to as “SW”), nor so-called Demo products. The contents of the guarantee provided by the copyright holder are governed by the licence agreement which is part of the software product. The guarantee for Microsoft software products is limited by the provider to 90 days from the date of sale in terms of the Microsoft licence. The vendor is not responsible for damage arising from operation of the products, functional properties or damage from improper use of the products, nor for damage caused by external events and mishandling. The guarantee provided does not apply to defects of this type either.
Regardless of place of sale, guarantee claims should be made to
Mírové náměstí 116
432 01 Kadaň
To speed up return claims, you can send the following details in advance to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of the item for which the claim is being made
- Serial number (SN)
- Description of fault
- Number of one of the purchase documents (invoice, delivery note, payment, receipt)
If the information supplied is correct, our returns technician will consent to the claim being made by replying to your email. You need to send the item you are making a claim for to the address of our returns department. The following documents must be delivered along with each item:
- the confirmation email from our returns technician, or
- a copy of the original purchase invoice and delivery note, and a detailed description of the reason for the claim
The vendor may determine other authorised service centres as places where claims can be made against the guarantee. The claims procedure will then be executed in line with the procedures of the particular authorised service centre.
The right to use the guarantee expires in the following cases:
- After transfer of risk of damage, no check is carried out using due expert care.
- Labels, bar codes or protective seals are broken, relabelled or otherwise damaged.
- Information located on the product or parts of the item are damaged, relabelled or otherwise made inaccessible.
- Mechanical damage.
- Incorrect installation, handling or operation.
- When damaged goods are put into operation.
- Damage caused by computer viruses.
- Use of the product in conditions whose parameters do not correspond to an office environment or the parameters listed in the product’s documents.
- Damage caused by natural phenomena or force majeure.
- Damage caused by connecting the product to an electric grid not corresponding to due norms.
- Where repairs have been made to the product.
These terms and conditions for claims take effect as of 1 July 2014. The vendor reserves the right to make future changes.